Chuck Jung Associates services include pyschological treatments and independent medical assessments.
Following a brain injury, people with TBI could experience changes in many areas in their lives. Depending on the site of brain injuries, they may experience difficulties in different domains, such as cognitive symptoms, physical symptoms, psychological symptoms, and interpersonal challenges.
These symptoms can significantly impact the mental health and emotional well-being of individuals with TBI. Quite often, care-providing family members of people with TBI also experience a high level of stress and trauma in coping with significant changes in their loved ones. Individuals with TBI and their family members may benefit from counselling for their mental health.
- Counselling provide a safe and supportive environment to TBI patients or family members to express their feelings and concerns.
- Counselling could increase insights into the challenges of TBI patients or family members.
- Counselling could provide skill training and strategies to cope with different cognitive, behavioural, physical and/or emotional difficulties.
If you are interested in knowing more about our counselling services or wish to make an appointment:
- Call our Vancouver Head Office at 604-874-6574, or
- Email us via our contact form, or
- Complete our information sheet and intake form (Please contact office for forms).
Located in: Fraser Health Authority.