Resource Category: Recreational and Returning to Life
The CGB Centre for Traumatic Life Losses purpose is to develop and deliver therapeutic programs and other related counseling, information, group support programs, retreats and health support resources to individuals and/or loved ones of individuals who have experienced traumatic life loss, mental health issues, substance abuse and addiction issues, and/or acquired brain injury.
Counselling is provided by Janelle Breese Biagioni, RPC, MPCC. Janelle is a Registered Professional Counsellor and a Master Practitioner in Clinical Counselling and a full member of the Canadian Professional Counsellors Association – Member #3066.
She serves individuals, couples, families, and groups online via a secure video platform. Her expertise is in grief and loss. She uses a variety of methods to provide heart-centered services to support:
- Individuals and families experiencing a life transition, grief and loss, and/or trauma-related events
- Families and Survivors of brain injury
- Families of police, military, and first responders
- Individuals experiencing anxiety and depression
In addition, Janelle is able to support employers with:
- Grief in the workplace
- Support for an employee and/or family experiencing loss
- Conflict resolution in the workplace
NOTE: The BC Heads Together Think Tank is an initiative of CGB. Download a copy of the proceedings and infographic to learn about the intersections of Mental Health, Addictions, & Brain Injury.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or through our website.