The following activities are offered:
- Physical exercises
- Communication & memory exercises
- Social interaction and recreation
- Support from fellow stroke survivors
- Caregiver support
- Stroke education
- Help finding other health and community resources
- Lunch (bring or buy) & socialization
Branch programs are for stroke survivors living in the community and their caregivers. Stroke survivors must be capable of participating meaningfully in the program. Stroke survivors must be independent in feeding, mobility, toileting and personal hygiene or have a caregiver accompany them who can provide the necessary assistance. We do not have the resources to accommodate people who have significant behavioural problems such as aggressive/challenging behaviour, sexual inappropriateness, or destructive tendencies.
Located in: Vancouver Coastal Health Authority (VCH).