Resource Category: Work
With early intervention, and a goal of helping clients return to work, Head Injury Assessment and Treatment Services include the following:
- Concussion clinic that screens for mild traumatic brain injury less than 12 weeks old
- Comprehensive neuropsychological assessment
- Medical examination
- Psychological services
- Speech and language pathology services
- Occupational therapy services
- Vestibular rehabilitation services
- Facilitated work services
- Interdisciplinary treatment program
Note: This service is available across BC. The address provided here is that of the Head Office and has been used for general mapping purposes only.
Services are available to individuals living in every BC health authority, including: Vancouver Coastal Health Authority, Fraser Health Authority, Island Health Authority, Interior Health Authority and Northern Health Authority.
Look here for the contact information for all the many specific office locations.