Resource Category: Housing & Independent Living
Home and community care services provide a range of health care and support services to people who have acute, chronic, palliative or rehabilitative health care needs. You may need these services if you:
- Are released from hospital and need short-term care
- Have an ongoing or chronic health issue requiring more care than you or you family can provide
- Have a health issue that is getting worse and you need support to continue to live at home
- Have a health issue that is making it impossible for you to continue to live at home safely
You can access home and community care services for yourself or a family member by following the three steps listed.
For home and community care services in the following communities, you can call:
- North Shore: (604) 986-7111
- Richmond: (604) 278-3361
- Vancouver: (604) 263-7377
Note: This service is available across Vancouver Coastal Health Authority. The address provided here is that of the health authority’s corporate office and has been used for general mapping purposes only. It does not represent the actual physical location of the service.