Fraser Valley Brain Injury Association presents Exploring Cultural Considerations for Brain Injury Support. This workshop will address cultural considerations when supporting people with acquired brain injuries and their families.
- RCMP Superintendent John Brewer – Officer in Charge Enhanced Community and Aboriginal Policing Services
- Jodie Millward – Regional Mental Wellness Advisor, First Nations Health Authority
- Lilian Wong – Disability Alliance BC, Chinese Speaking Brain Injury Support Group
- Dr. Mel Kaushansky – Neuropsychologist
- Dr. Sundeep S. Thinda – Registered Psychologist , Clinical Director – Lifebalance Groups
*Continental Breakfast, lunch and refreshments included.
General Registration: $95.00 per person (Group rates and subsidies are available).