Resource Category: Support Groups
This support group is for parents living with acquired brain injury. Co-presented by Strive Living Society and VCH’s GF Strong Rehab Centre, the group meets weekly on Wednesdays, from 10:00am-11:00am at Strive Living Society.
Goals of the ABI Parent Support group:
- Provide and receive emotional support, sharing of information, and resources
- A safe space for parents with an ABI to share experiences, successes, and challenges of
- Discuss and share effective strategies for balancing family/work life
- Connect with other parents with an ABI
- Find new activity partners to engage in leisure and recreation
A referral is required to attend. For more information please contact:
Courtney Stebbe, Recreation Therapist
Acquired Brain Injury Outpatient Program
Located in: Vancouver Coastal Health Authority (VCH).