Meridian Rehabilitation’s team of Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Kinesiologists and Rehabilitation Assistants can help people who experience ongoing symptoms of concussion to return to their normal activities and roles through the following post-concussion rehabilitation services:
- Baseline testing of visual, vestibular and cognitive impacts of concussion
- Education on concussion and ways to manage persistent symptoms such as: headaches, dizziness, nausea, fatigue, sensitivity to noise and light and visual disturbances
- Graded programming to assist you in safely returning to pre-injury activities including work, school and sport
- Exercise programming to improve activity tolerance, balance, strength and flexibility
- Neck assessments and rehabilitation following whiplash injuries
- Social and community re-integration
Case management services are also offered to support individuals in ensuring a collaborative approach to care, access to appropriate resources (vision therapy, audiology, counselling).
Located in: Interior Health Authority.