Learn to Become a Self-Manager
- The University of Victoria’s self-management programs are free, evidence-based education programs.
By attending a 6 week interactive group workshop you will learn to:
- understand and manage your health symptoms
- make healthier eating choices
- become more active
- effectively speak with health care providers,
- deal with difficult emotions,
- set realistic goals and problem solve,
- perform daily tasks easier,
- take action and get more out of life
- These self-referral workshops are offered at a variety of times and community locations throughout British Columbia
- There are 3 workshops to choose from: Chronic Disease, Chronic Pain or Diabetes
In this Section
The mission of Brainstreams.ca is provide 24/7 access to information and resources for the thousands of people who experience brain injury in BC and beyond each year.
We are actively seeking collaborators who share our vision to build Brainstreams.ca into a world-class online knowledge hub.
To explore partnership opportunities with Brainstreams.ca, contact Sarah Lowis at Sea to Sky Management at email@example.com.