Pushor Mitchell Symposium on Brain Injury
Join us for this year's Pushor Mitchell Symposium on Brain Health. The theme of this year's event is A Collaborative Approach to Brain injury and its Concurrent Issues: addictions, homelessness, mental health and violence...from chaos to hope.
Our execellent line-up of speakers includes:
- Gabor Mate – The Myth of Normal: Depression, Anxiety and Addictions from a New Perspective
- Justin P. Goodrich – Alliance Public & Government Relations – Choosing Resilience: Lessons learned on the journey to recovery after a brain tumor.
- Dr. Paul van Donkelaar – UBC Okanagan - Traumatic brain injury: basic mechanisms; and implications for survivors of intimate partner violence
- Catharine Hume – RainCity Housing - Starting with Choice: Supporting people to find and maintain housing
- Dr. William Panenka – UBC Vancouver - Neuropsychiatric complications of traumatic brain injury, with a focus on TBI and homelessness.
- Kalsie Cavaghan, Lisa Wensink and Nadine Rigby – Interior Health – Complex clients within Interior Health
For more event information or to register click here>>
The mission of Brainstreams.ca is provide 24/7 access to information and resources for the thousands of people who experience brain injury in BC and beyond each year.
We are actively seeking collaborators who share our vision to build Brainstreams.ca into a world-class online knowledge hub.
To explore partnership opportunities with Brainstreams.ca, contact Sarah Lowis at Sea to Sky Management at email@example.com.